How to tone your stomach for male
It's never too late to tone your stomach and get that six pack abs. These six exercises will help you lose weight and burn belly fat, all the while strengthening and toning your abdominal muscles.
How to Tone Your Stomach for Male – Six Pack Ab Exercises:
1) Crunches: lie down on a mat and keep your legs outstretched with your hands placed by your sides. Bring your torso up, but make sure to keep your lower back on the floor. Lift at least 30 degrees off the floor and hold for a few seconds before coming back down. Do not do any other movement (i.e., don't bend or twist at the hips).
2) Jackknife: stand with your feet hip distance apart and place your hands on the back of a sturdy chair. Bring your legs wide into a squat position, but make sure to keep your torso upright. Keeping your head forward, fold at the waist and extend legs out straight behind you. Slowly bring yourself back up into a standing position, bending your legs back into a squat. Repeat this for at least 30 seconds.
3) Bicycle crunch: lay on the floor with your hands behind your head and your feet up (knees bent). Bring one elbow to the opposite knee as you twist to bring that elbow across your body. Alternate sides until the set is done.
Do this for at least 30 seconds.
4) Bicycle crunch, side variation: follow the same steps as above except rotate your torso while keeping your legs on the floor. Alternate sides until the set is complete.
5) Side plank with leg raise: get into the side plank position (on your elbow). Keeping your body straight and core tight, bring your top leg up and down in a slow motion. Keep the knee straight and make sure to not let your hips drop on either side. This will help strengthen the core while also sculpting the abdominal muscles.